Welcome to St. John's!
God loves you. No exceptions.®
We are an eclectic blend of old and young, believers and seekers, life long Episcopalians and those who are "testing the waters." Our community is knit together by our love of God and our desire to share that love with each other through worship, acts of service, and spiritual formation. Here you will find a safe place to learn, experience, think, question, and grow.
Online and in-person worship
We hold Morning Prayer online every Sunday at 10:30am, streamed for the public at live.stjohnscf.org (bulletin in the video description). We've also started limited in-person worship, starting July 5th at 8:30am in the Sanctuary (with a number of restrictions). More information on both worship opportunities (including important in-person worship restrictions) can be found here.
Note: The items below may change as we reopen, but plans have not been set. We will try our best to keep this page (and our calendar) up to date.
- Activities are cancelled. Please read this letter from Rev. Sally, and this letter from Bishop Hollingsworth. As news and reflections are sent over email, I will do my best to collect them here. Rev. Sally is available for pastoral calls (her contact info is here).
- In person AA meetings are cancelled at this time. Place contact Akron area AA for more information. Online meeting information is available here.
- I'm assuming NA meetings are also cancelled, but I don't know. Contact NA for information.
- If you feel like you need the help of a professional counselor, use this site to find someone who is available for online sessions. Getting through the day in these turbulent times can be hard.
- If you are able, reach out to neighbors that you know cannot travel freely during this outbreak. You can show God's love and care through a grocery or prescription run.
All events are cancelled until further notice.
Visit our Facebook page!
The rest of the site can be explored using the menu at the top of the page.