The Healing Christ
Located beside the baptismal font, it is the northern most window on the eastside of the church. The maker is unknown. It depicts Jesus healing the sick brought to him in various states and conditions of illness. Crafted in 1910, this window is perhaps the most exquisitely designed and executed window in the building. Note especially the detail in the robes of the various figures in the window. This window was dedicated to the glory of God and memories of Dr. Chester W. Rice (1806-1861) and his wife, Lucy Wright Wetmore, (1812-1898) by their grandchildren, Emma and George Howard.
Window description and historical information collected by Heidi Myers.